- Be sure to thoroughly read all the instructions that we send with your new Magne Shades and watch the installation videos below prior to beginning installation. Windshield shades install differently than side shades, so pay careful attention to the instructions.
- The initial magnet installation is best performed on a warm sunny day. We do not recommend installing exterior magnets in damp or wet weather. *Once the adhesive completely cures, usually 72hrs., it will be resilient to moisture.
- If you have upper cabinetry in your coach where the top magnets will be mounted inside, you can place the magnets on the tip of a butter knife to reach into a tight spot. *Some windshields with interior interference will require a combination of interior and exterior magnets. In this case additional instruction will be included.
- Do not touch the adhesive after the backing has been removed. Oils and dirt can break down the adhesive and cause weak bonding.
- Make sure to work the magnets (that are sewn in to the shade) to the outermost point possible before placing the interior magnets in the glass. This ensures that your shade will fit tightly and wrinkle free.
- Our office can be reached Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM (EST) with questions as well.
How to Install the Windshield Magnets
Installing your Magne Shade™ is very easy. You'll need an extra pair of hands to install the windshield interior magnets.
Installing the Side Shade Magnets
Installing your side shade magnets is simple enough for one person.
Note that magnets apply to outside of glass.
How to Install the Windshield Shade
More Installs Videos
June 14 - 18, 2021
Tiffin Allegro Club Rally
Amana RV Park & Event Center - Amana, IA
July 7 - 10, 2021
FMCA 103rd International Convention & RV Expo
CAM PLEX Multi Event Facilities - Gillette, WY
July 19 - 24, 2021
Newmar International Rally
West Virginia State Fairgrounds - Lewisburg, WV